Friday 14 June 2013

Happy Birthday

So according to my email it is the first birthday of my blog today.
I would like to thank all the people who have read it and told me they enjoyed it, it means more than you realize.

I would like to mark the occasion with a quote from a film I watched recently, American Beauty, which I feel epitomizes what i wanted from this blog and what it was all meant to be about...

'it is hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world. sometimes i feel like i am seeing it all at once and its too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...And then i remember to RELAX and stop trying to hold on to it and then it flows through me like rain and I cant feeling anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life

Peace and Love x

.





'


No comments:

Post a Comment